HTML mail.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jul 30 17:35:13 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 14:24 -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Is it anything worth having?  If so, let it through; if it is just
> junk then set it up to auto-bounce, IMO...

In the *general* case, HTML is mostly junk. It's either spam or, on the
technical lists, it's not worth reading anyway.

This list is the first time I've seen it be a majority of "ham". We've
had HTML messages from Stephen, Greg, Andreas, Erik and Magnus recently,
for example.

Enabling it would mean we are likely to accept more spam. It's a *very*
good spam filter.

--
dwmw2