2013 skigeek - Les Menuires - 3 Valais (Val Thorens area)

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 07:06:51 EDT 2012

On 07/20/12 17:05, Andreas Grünbacher wrote:
> 2012/7/20 Jes Sorensen <jes.sorensen at gmail.com>:
>> The cabal has made the following decision. Skigeek 2013 will be at Les
>> Menuires in the 3 Valais resort which includes Val Thorens / Courchevel.
>>
>> Dates are going to be March 23-30, note Easter Sunday is March 31, which
>> means some of us at least get Friday off for free.
>
> Works for me. The week before works as well.
>
>> They offer 1, 2, and 4 bedroom apartments at varying prices ranging from
>> EUR 1020 (+some minor taxes and insurance) to EUR 1500 for the biggest
>> ones.
>
> It would be nice to get at least one big apartment with room enough
> for everyone. Other than that, I don't have any apartment preferences.

Ok, since we have some people having to book flights from really far
away, I wanted to get the ACKs for who is confirmed for now.

So far I have
Magnus + Becky + domestic servant
Kirsty + Ben + kids (kids in addition to Ben)
David
myself

Andreas, from the above I presume you are in, but I would just like to
be sure.

Anyone else I missed? Yes we can sort out more flats as we go along, but
I'd like to get it rolling.

Dates are March 23-30 as mentioned above.

Cheers,
Jes