Vail to buy Kirkwood

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at frijolero.org
Wed Feb 22 18:35:08 EST 2012

For those of us US'ians with crappy banking systems and lousy vacation
time we at least have one set of good news this winter in the CA area:

http://www.kirkwood.com/site/dish/vail-resorts-acquire-kirkwood

What this means is if you got an Epic pass you can start going to
Kirkwood as of today. I'd like to take this time and also make an open
invitation to anyone wishing to go up to Tahoe Until the end of March
at a cabin I am sharing with a group of friends. Its in the Tahoe Keys
(Google Maps link):

http://bit.ly/xILniK

For details of the house:

https://sites.google.com/site/southlaketahoeskilease/

For guests we charge $20 / weekdays or $30 for weekend days. Just need
to know by ahead of time if you want to come up.

If you already have lodging up there maybe a few of us can at least
meet up at the slopes on of these days. I have an Epic pass so can do
Heavenly, Northstar and now Kirkwood.

Cheers,

  Luis