2013 skigeek - Les Menuires - 3 Valais (Val Thorens area)

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:01:38 EDT 2012

On 08/02/12 13:34, Juan Quintela wrote:
> Jes Sorensen <jes.sorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 07/30/12 05:56, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
>>> i am out there were no frequent flyer tickets available then sorry.
>>> Maybe next year
>>>

> Somehow, I lost the 1st email of this thread.
>
> I will join myself for now (possible also my daughter, but I don't know
> that until later).
>
> thanks to the organization.

Voila!

So the first round of booking is complete!

Right now I have the following:

1 x 2 bedroom for 8 people: Becky, Magnus + entourage
2 x 2 bedroom for 5/6 people: Kirsty, Ben & kids
                              Woodhouse and myself
1 x 1 bedroom for 3/4 people: Andreas and Juan

We should be able to make changes for free until ~1 month before the
actual trip. However I will be coming round with my collection agent in
the near future to collect your deposits. Note Guido is 7' tall, 1
eyebrow and doesn't speak much, except for the noises he makes with his
friendly baseball bat.

Cheers,
Jes