Skigeek 2012?

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:40:24 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM, Johannes Berg <johannes at sipsolutions.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 12:26 +0200, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Everything has been fairly quiet on the skigeek front, but I think it is
>> time to start looking at 2012, if people are still interested.
>>
>> What are the preferences? Europe again or does someone fancy taking the
>> lead on a North America trip and we come back to Europe in 2013?
>
> I don't think I'll be coming in 2012. I might still change my mind, but
> right now I'm thinking I want to do something else for a change :)
>
> I know Luis was interested in going, he lives in California so I guess
> North America would be good for him...

Indeed. So I have my season pass for Heavenly in Lake Tahoe already
and if I follow my pattern this last season I'll likely be trying to
go every weekend or at least every other weekend. I'm hooked. I'd be
glad to help with planning and coordination for a skigeek North
America affair but as it is right now I'm only familiar with two
resorts up here and they are in CA: Heavenly and Kirkwood. Heavenly
has amazing views and the Nevada section of Heavenly is amazing.

Erik, where are you located, which places do you go to?

  Luis