Skigeek 2012?

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:15:09 EDT 2011

On 10/05/11 20:04, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:44 AM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 13:37 +0200, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>>>
>>> For Europe it is relatively easy to organize for France again, either
>>> at
>>> Avoriaz or further South in a place like Val d'Isere. Alternatively
>>> going back to Kitzbuhel would be an option I presume? Dave?
>>
>> If the USians don't get their act together and you aren't coming, I'd
>> probably be most inclined to book Kitzbühel. That's dead simple to do.
>>
>> Unless someone else is keen to do something different...
>
> *Cough as as Costarican stuck as a USian*

Guess one cannot win every time :)

> Squaw Valley at Tahoe was
> recommended by hpa and I'm up to help coordinate that. Let me know how
> long of a trip is desired and I can call in and check for prices /
> lodges. Is there a desired target date?

Normally skigeek has been a week (Saturday-Saturday). We have taken
various approaches to bring cost down, like apartment sharing etc. It
tends to be a good idea to avoid the prime school holidays as well to
get time on the slopes as opposed to time in the lift queues.

Cheers,
Jes