Tic toc - just 4 weeks to go! Transport!

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:50:23 EST 2011

On 01/10/11 22:18, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> Hi Jes and all,
>
> On Friday 07 January 2011 07:20:29 Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> In order to try and find out who will arrive when, it would be great if
>> you could post your flight/train/car details to the list
>
> I'll arrive at the airport on February 5, 8:45 (OS 571) and leave on February
> 12, 20:05 (OS 576).
>
> Here are everybody's times so far:
>
> Arrival on February 5:
> 	07:40  Anthony, Clare
> 	08:45  Andreas, Dave
> 	09:35  Kevin
> 	12:15  Johannes
> 	14:14  Becky, Magnus, Matt
>
> Departure on February 12:
> 	12:00 Kevin
> 	Noon Anthony, Clare
> 	12:55 Dave
> 	13:10 Johannes
> 	16:28 Becky, Magnus, Matt (train)
> 	20:05 Andreas
>
> Is anybody planning to ski on Saturday already? I'd really like to.

Thanks for collecting this!

I do not intend to ski on Saturday, I expect to be plenty busy sorting
apartments and ski gear :)

I am in the process of investigating whether we can get a group discount
for the ski passes. Therefore, it would be great if people could tell me
if they all expect a pass for the full week?

It looks like we might be able to get a discount starting at a group of
13 people, which happens to be the exact number we are.

Cheers,
Jes