Shuttle links

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 10:33:40 EST 2011

Hi,

I was looking at the shuttle links, and these two seem to come out the
cheapest. Most of the sites have a reduction if you book for multiple
people, so it is probably a good idea to book for groups if your flights
arrive at roughly the same time.

I am not sure how/when Woodhouse and Andreas are arriving, but I can
probably fit 2 people in my car. If people arrive at roughly the right time.

http://www.alp-line.com
http://www.skiidygonzales.com/Index.aspx
https://www.ski-lifts.com/

It costs a bit more for a transfer that takes you up to the parking at
the Avoriaz resort. Which is handy since the apartments we stay in are
close to the parking. If you take a transfer to the cable car at the
bottom, you have to take the gondola up (not covered by the skipass) and
then a horsedriven sledge to the apartments (or drag your stuff up the
hill - not recommended!).

Cheers,
Jes