Tic toc - just 4 weeks to go! Transport!

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:20:29 EST 2011

Good morning skigeeks!

It is just four weeks to go now (and a day) before chaos starts!

In order to try and find out who will arrive when, it would be great if
you could post your flight/train/car details to the list and/or add them
to the googledocs page I posted earlier.

I for one plan to be driving down, relatively early on the Saturday, in
order to try and beat traffic and get the keys for the apartments. I
expect to leave Geneva probably around 11am, so if anyone is flying into
Geneva early or the night before, I might be able to fit you in my car.

Cheers,
Jes