Recs for late-season skiing in North America?

Jim Bourne jbourne at hardrock.org
Thu Mar 11 10:13:54 EST 2010

These two have a mix of green to double black and everything in between and
I've been to them.  I like them both a lot.

http://www.skibanff.com/ - Has a hotel on the mountain and some
    all-inclusive stuff.

http://www.kickinghorseresort.com/ - On the mountain hotel, Golden BC is a
    smaller ski town.

These I've not been to but should still be open at the end of March (it's
only a couple of weeks away).

http://www.skifernie.com/
http://www.skimarmot.com/
http://www.panoramaresort.com/

OK, I've not been here and it's way north but if you're already traveling
maybe it wouldn't be hard to get there from a larger centre?
http://www.powderking.com/

Really end of March most of the hills in BC will still be open so you should
be good that way.  Sunshine for example doesn't close until the May long
weekend.

Have fun and let us all know how it goes!

etc

James Bourne                  | Email:            jbourne at hardrock.org
UNIX Systems Administration   | WWW:           http://www.hardrock.org
Custom UNIX Programming       | Linux:  The choice of a GNU generation