RSVP: Skigeek 2011

Andreas Gruenbacher agruen at suse.de
Wed Mar 10 05:58:23 EST 2010

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 18:58:16 David Woodhouse wrote:
> There seemed to be a general feeling in Kitzbühel last week that people
> were not keen on going to North America next year -- although that's a
> self-selected group.
>
> We talked about doing a trip in Europe in January, which could be done
> in addition to the one we've been talking about in Calgary in March.

I like the idea of doing an Alps trip next January.  If Skigeek doesn't work
out then, I'll probably do a trip on my own.

For North America, it depends on the location: Kitzbühl was nice the last two
years and really hard to beat in price, but it wouldn't have justified a
transatlantic flight for me -- the resort simply isn't high enough.  Also on
whether I can get a reasonably cheap flight, i.e., whether the schedule and
location gets fixed soon enough.  So:

  c) I've like to go but the chances are 50/50

Cheers,
Andreas