RSVP: Skigeek 2011

Jim Bourne jbourne at hardrock.org
Tue Mar 9 14:43:52 EST 2010

Calgary Trip: a) I'll be there; I'll even try to organize the damn thing!
Colorado Trip: c) I've like to go but the chances are 50/50
Europe trip: e) If I win a lottery I'll be there, otherwise I'll heckle Werner.

etc

James Bourne                  | Email:            jbourne at hardrock.org
UNIX Systems Administration   | WWW:           http://www.hardrock.org
Custom UNIX Programming       | Linux:  The choice of a GNU generation