RSVP: Skigeek 2011

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Mar 9 12:58:16 EST 2010

There seemed to be a general feeling in Kitzbühel last week that people
were not keen on going to North America next year -- although that's a
self-selected group.

We talked about doing a trip in Europe in January, which could be done
in addition to the one we've been talking about in Calgary in March.

Can I have a show of hands -- who would be interested in each, and which
nutters would try to get to both?

Our standard scale for such responses is:

 a) I'll be there; I'll swim there if I have to.
 b) I'd love to be there and there's a good chance I'll make it
 c) I've like to go but the chances are 50/50
 d) I am Werner; I just joined the list to heckle.

--
dwmw2