Skigeek 2010

Andreas Gruenbacher agruen at suse.de
Sun Mar 8 16:35:10 EDT 2009

On Sunday, 8 March 2009 19:07:53 David Woodhouse wrote:
> Got any alternative suggestions? And are you volunteering? :)
>
> There are also benefits to visiting a place for a second time. I think
> we got more out of Avoriaz the second time we went there, and I think we
> would from Kitzbühel too. Some people didn't manage to find their way
> down the Giggling until the last day, for example.

I would blame the weather for that, not experience.

> It's also a lot easier to organise if we're not moving to a new place
> _every_ year.

Are you planning to go to Kitzbühel with the kids again next year?

> You're right that it's nice to move around though, which is why we moved
> on from Avoriaz after two years and why we were definitely planning to
> move on from Kitzbühel for 2011.

I would also prefer going to a different place next time. (Even Avoriaz, but
that might be too boring for everybody else.) There are many nice and large
enough resorts in Austria for example [1], and I can surely help organize
things.

I also liked going to different resorts on different days of the week on other
trips. Not sure if this can be organized easily, and how much it would cost.

Andreas

[1] http://www.bergfex.at/oesterreich/top10/