Skigeek 2010

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Mar 8 04:49:52 EDT 2009

So the consensus seemed to be that we'll come back to Kitzbühel next
year, which is fine by me. Dates for next year would probably be
February 27th to March 6th.

I think the price will be about the same too (€550) -- inflation isn't
particularly high, and I was already collecting €20 extra from each of
you anyway, which covered taxis and drinks on Thursday night.

It occurs to me that this was a self-selecting sample though; this was
the people who'd already agreed to go to Kitzbühel the first time.
So if anyone else has a strong objection to that plan, now would be a
good time to speak up. Preferably accompanied by an alternative
suggestion, and maybe an undertaking to organise it...

--
dwmw2