Deposits.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jul 16 19:12:03 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 16:02 -0700, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> I might go with the gf, when do you need to know by for sure?

It depends. We have an arrangement with Heike where we book rooms
provisionally, but she lets me know when she gets full and starts to
take bookings for "our" rooms. Anyone who hasn't paid their deposit by
then loses their place.

This year, I think we could have taken newcomers right up to the last
minute. I think Andreas decided in January that he wanted to join us.

The same may well be true for next year, but no promises.

Realistically, the deposits are mostly to sort the wheat from the chaff
-- if you do pay it and subsequently have to back out, you're likely to
get it back.

--
dwmw2