The Giggling is open...

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Jan 25 16:42:10 EST 2009

http://www.kitzbuehel.com/en/service/pisten_status/

Run 33 is the Giggling, which comes down from Steinbergkogel straight
into Aurach... a nice way to end the day and avoid the crowds on the
main slopes back into town. It's only open when the snow is good... as
it is at the moment, and hopefully will still be by this time next
month.

http://www.snow-forecast.com/pistemaps/Kitzbuhel_pistemap_full.jpg

Unless my calculations are incorrect, I'm still waiting for the final
payments from David, Johannes(*2), Lennert(*2), Ralf and Avi. If we
could get those in some time in the next week or so so that I can wire
it to Heike, that would be great; thanks.

--
dwmw2