transport Munich<->Kitzbuhl

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Thu Jan 15 11:40:30 EST 2009

Hi,

The ski thing is coming soon .... and I just realized that unless I
find some transport from Munich to Kitzbuhl, my skiing will be on the
streets of Munich.

I wanted to hear if anybody else was looking for transport from
Munich? My intention is to rent a car and share it with whoever wants
to join in - so far the plan is as follows:

- Pick up car at Munich airport Saturday afternoon
- Stick Dave Woodhouse in the trunk
- Drive to Kitzbuhl
- Drive back to Munich airport the following Saturday
- Let Dave Woodhouse back out of the trunk
- Return car to rental agency

Somewhere in the middle there should be space for adding more
passengers, not necessarily in the trunk, unless someone is desperate
to share with Dave.

My flight details are as follows:

Arrival LH 3691 from Geneva at 20h15
Depart  LH 3690 for  Geneva at 17h15

If you're interested, post your travel info and we can try and
coordinate it. The intentions are to be back in Munich for people to
take flights at reasonable times. However, I have to admit if you have
an 8am departure you aren't going to be very popular :-)

Cheers,
Jes