Equipment hire / lessons

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Sat Jan 10 14:06:47 EST 2009

Hi,

> On Saturday, 10 January 2009 11:21:34 David Woodhouse wrote:
> > I'm assuming you have all your own equipment;
>
> I'll be joining, and I'll be renting skis (~160-165 cm, medium radius, hard
> flex) and poles (125 cm).
>
> Johannes, it seems you have volunteered to do the talking to Sport Noichl. Did
> you already arrange everything and shall I get my equipment reserved myself,
> or can I still squeeze in? :)

I haven't managed to extract anything definite out of them yet because
there's still the issue with them doing ski classes from 9:30 -
15:30 :( But the answer to your question is you can still squeeze in,
I'll add you to the list.

I'll try calling them, but not today I guess. I'm also looking at
skiset.com, I was getting a 25% reduction on those prices for prebooking
because I'd booked last year on the internet ... but I'd rather deal
with them directly.

> Looking forward to a great week!

Me too!

Johannes