Other stuff

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Feb 21 10:10:13 EST 2009

Get cash before you get here -- in the airport, in town or something.
It'll be a pain in the arse getting it during the week, unless we go
into town in the evening or take a detour during the day.

We don't have Internet access. If you need regular access while you're
away, and enough of it that normal data roaming is a bad idea, then I'd
probably recommend buying a pre-pay 3G modem. The networks you should be
able to see are 'T-Mobile A', 'A1', and 'one' -- the latter being the
only one with 3G coverage in Aurach, but I couldn't tell how good the
reception was because I don't think my home network has a roaming
agreement with them.

I'm vaguely looking at
http://prepaid-wireless-internet-access.wetpaint.com/page/Austria+-+Yess

I still haven't got plans for eating. Normally our group would just eat
in the Wiesenegg every night, but I wasn't sure if we'd want to explore
a bit more or spend more time going into Kitzbühel itself, so I didn't
sign us up for that. We'll work it out as we go along.

--
dwmw2