Rental And Courses

Magnus Bruce magnus.bruce at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:16:43 EST 2009

Magnus; intermediate (but rusty-haven't skied since '99)Becky: beginner
(never skied, but had lessons on a astroturf 'mountain' in 1993)
Kumar: beginner (never skied - I'm not sure he's even seen real snow :) )

I'm certainly up for a 1-day refresher course and may participate in some
off-piste.

Becky and Kumar will definitely want 3 days of lessons, but committing to 5
days seems excessive.

BTW - has anyone noticed the snow conditions in Kitz? In the last week, the
snow depth in the valley has gone from 30 cm to 75, with 25 of that coming
in one day. At the summit, depth has gone from 120 cm to 200, with 50 in the
last day! There is more snow forecast for this weekend - looks like snow
conditions should be good.

Magnus