Equipment hire / lessons.

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Nov 25 03:55:00 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 16:45 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:

> Equipment hire:
>
> Becky, Magnus, Kumar and David need to hire a full basic ski+boot set.
> Carsten, Olga and Jes have their own boots, but want skis+poles.
> Jes isn't sure and Carsten didn't specify what level of skis they want.
>
> Not sure about ewt+msw; I think they're bringing their own?
>
> Neither am I sure about Lennert and Marija. Or Johannes and Friederike.

Friederike will need skis+boots, I'll be bringing my own boots but not
skis.

> Lessons:

We've decided we won't be taking lessons this time.

> Johannes has kindly volunteered to talk to Sport Noichl and arrange
> it.

Just keep replying on the list anyway, I'll arrange things once we've
figured it out. I expect they'll be somewhat flexible unless we want to
arrange group lessons on our own, once I know more about the options
than what is listed on the website I'll let you know.

johannes