Ski update!

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Tue Jan 29 03:18:28 EST 2008

Bernardo> Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> I haven't been up in the snow yet myself. My friends claims the
>> snow is already much better this year than it was last year, so I
>> am quite optimistic :-)

Bernardo> Good!  Did I already say I'm definitely going to come?

Excellent!

Bernardo> I've been trying to pay with BankOfAmerica, but it wouldn't
Bernardo> take an IBAM code.  I tried with Paypal, but it seems I'm
Bernardo> not accredited or something.  Last, I tried with my Italian
Bernardo> Bancoposta account, and found the only web site that
Bernardo> *closes* overnight :-)

3rd World banks don't like IBAN's, they decided to stay out of the
standardized system so they could keep things inefficient and slow.

Bernardo> Eventually, I'll find a way....  if you happen to know the
Bernardo> SWIFT code for your account, that would be best.  Otherwise,
Bernardo> I'll see if I can get Paypal to accept my other cards.

The SWIFT was in there, it's also known as the BIC: CMCIFR2A

Cheers,
Jes