Ski update!

Jes Sorensen jes at trained-monkey.org
Fri Jan 18 12:24:11 EST 2008

Hello Everyone!

It's the time again where I am to hassle all of you about our upcoming
ski trip!

It looks like there will be 9 of us this year, unless you locate some
last minute signups, which will fit in with 3 apartments. For anybody on
the list who has forgotten to sign up, you still have a chance if you
are quick!

I have received the deposit from everybody so far, so now I need to
collect the remainder.

Per my previous email (attached) the price per person is EUR 360 for the
week, which means I need to collect the following from you (if you think
I miscalculated, please let me know). Since there's less than 15 of us,
it doesn't make sense to pre-book skipasses.

H. Peter Anvin (2x)	720 - 180 = 540
Avi                     360 -  90 = 270
Johannes (2x)           720 - 180 = 540
Michel Daenzer          360 -  90 = 270
David Woodhouse         360 - 360 =   0
Michael Henselmann      360 -  90 = 270

If you can send the money to me prior to February 1st that would be
ideal. If that is causing problems for you, please contact me directly
as soon as possible.

If you could also send me an email about your travel plans
(flight/train/car info) that would be great and I will try and
coordinate group travel from Geneva to the resort.

For those of you who will need hotels in Geneva, a couple of easy to get
to ones (6 mins on bus #10, Ramada 4 mins on bus #10 or 15 mins walk) are

Suite Hotel:
http://www.suite-hotel.com/suitehotel/fichehotel/gb/sui/5654/fiche_hotel.shtml

Etap Hotel (more basic, simple, but clean (afaik)):
http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/fichehotel/gb/etp/5653/fiche_hotel.shtml

Ramada:
http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=15758&brandInfo=RA

Cheers,