Deposits please...

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 24 05:42:23 EDT 2008

OK, I've now managed to navigate the banking system in this godforsaken
country and open myself an account in Euros, so I'm in a position to
start collecting deposits.

I'd like to collect the deposits ASAP so I can separate the wheat from
the chaff and have some confidence in the numbers which so far I've
mostly just made up. As I said before, if/when Heike has other people
wanting to book the rooms, I'm going to relinquish any place for which
the deposit hasn't been paid.

At least until the point that starts happening though, the deposit
should be refundable if you really have to back out.

To reserve your place, please transfer the deposit of €100 (or
equivalent in any currency) to the following account in my name:

	BIC: CITI GB2L
	IBAN: GB86 CITI 18 5004 8612 3932

Transfers within the UK can be made to the following account:

	Sort code: 30-00-45
	Account number: 86123932

Citibank have complex instructions involving indirect transfers via an
account in the name of 'Citibank International PLC', described at
http://www.citibank.co.uk/personal/banking/customerinfo/usingyouraccount/movingmoney/transferfunds.htm#3
But I don't think they're really necessary, although maybe your bank can
manage to do it cheaper/free that way.

--
dwmw2