Booking accommodation, choosing dates.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Apr 15 10:10:53 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 15:21 +0200, Carsten Otte wrote:
> David Woodhouse wrote:
> > Please indicate which week works best for you
> Both are fine with me.

That seems to be the consensus. I'm going to go ahead and book the 13
places as discussed, for the week of 28th Feb to 7th March.

Heike will let me know when she's getting full and wants to give out the
places I've provisionally booked. Anyone who hasn't let me have their
deposit by the time that happens will lose their place. (Although we
should be able to put them in the Wiesenegg next door, at a higher
price.)

If you pay a deposit and then can't make it for some reason, obviously
we'll do our best to give it back to you.

--
dwmw2