ski info

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon Mar 5 08:08:49 EST 2007

Michael Hanselmann wrote:
> Hello Jes
>
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:59:18AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> Don't know that one. The brochure I got from the airport information
>> center only states that returns have to be booked in advance, no mention
>> that the trip going has to be.
>
> Ah, that's another bus line then. It's even a a bit cheaper. :-)
>
> Does the brochure state anything on how to pay? There's a book form on
> the website, but they don't write anything on how to pay afterwards. Has
> the money to be paid in situ?

I think it can be purchased at the information counter at the airport or
you can try and call 0900 320 230 or +41 22 732 0230.

> In the other e-mail you write that you're going to leave Geneva at about
> 10:30 on Saturday. I can't be there at that time already (~5 hours from
> home by train). Since the bus takes only two hours and I've got another
> skiing day this Friday, I prefer to travel on Sunday and take the public
> bus (most proably the 14:15-16:10 one). How will I find you or the
> others in Avoriaz?

I think the timing for that will be good, that way you should catch us
just as we get off the slopes on Sunday and you avoid all the hassle
over the initial sorting out of the apartments :)

You'll catch us by calling my cell number :) 079 654 8644.

> Since getting there for just one night seems to be a bit foolish, I'd
> like to stay two nights and go skiing on Monday. Hopefully this doesn't
> pose a problem. How much is one night?

It will definately not be a problem - we'll figure it out when you get
there, we pay EUR 225/person for a bed for the week so we can divide it
into that.

Cheers,
Jes