ski info

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon Mar 5 03:59:18 EST 2007

Michael Hanselmann wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 10:55:55AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> The other slight worry I have, but that may be a non-issue is what
>> happens if a bus is full.
>
> I don't know which bus you exactly mean, but in case it's the one
> referred to in the "By Air" topic on Avoriaz' website, then the bus'
> website[1] states "Réservation minimum 7 jours avant" (Reservation at
> least 7 days in advance). Maybe it wouldn't be an issue to book later,
> but don't bet on that.

Don't know that one. The brochure I got from the airport information
center only states that returns have to be booked in advance, no mention
that the trip going has to be.

The site on the brochure is www.coach-station.com

Since you are coming in by train, I wonder if it would make more sense
for you to take a train to the nearest station close to Avoriaz and then
we pick you up from there instead or find a bus from there? It might
save you an hour or more in total travel time?

Cheers,
Jes