ski info

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Thu Mar 1 04:55:55 EST 2007

Grant Grundler wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 10:35:03AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> In other words, we can get to the resort in about half the time, but it
>> will cost a total of EUR 25 more .... what do people prefer?
>
> What would we be doing instead of sitting an extra hour in the bus?
> We don't get the condo's until 5pm...so unless we can ski that day,
> the extra hour doesn't really matter to me.
> I think I would prefer to spend the extra 25 EUR on better f00d/drink.

Ben believes we can put the luggage in a storage room earlier (or we
could leave it in the car) and start organizing equipment hire. I am
pretty sure we would be able to benefit from the time.

The other slight worry I have, but that may be a non-issue is what
happens if a bus is full. I guess I need to call them and ask if they
have enough capacity to guarantee that we make it onto the bus that we
want. Don't really feel like sitting in Geneva airport for 6 hours on my
suitcase.

Note also that the 25 EUR was in total, not per person :-)

Cheers,
Jes