ski destination info

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Feb 20 06:50:18 EST 2007

Hi Christian,

> 8-10 am		at the moment it looks like we will start in Stuttgart at this point

Yeah, I thought you'd be leaving a bit earlier than noon ;)

> 10-12 am	We could arive in Strasbourg
> 11-1 pm		would prob need 1 hour to pick up benh and his huge suitcase, so leaving there this time

:)

> 1-3 pm		two hours later we could be in Basel

That'd work for us.

> 4-6 pm		alternatively we could be in Geneva 5 hours later

Or that too.

Then again, let's think about the way back on the 17th as well...
Getting on a train in Basel would require being there at the very latest
at 5pm. Driving from Avoriaz (via Geneva) to Basel takes at least 6-7
hours, direct is about 4 hours.

Sounds like quite a set of restrictions...

In any case, Basel would be perfect for us because the train connection
to there is without connections :) We'd be in Basel at 1pm on the 10th
and would need to be in Basel at 5pm hard. If this fits you I'm on.

johannes