ski destination info

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon Feb 19 16:30:40 EST 2007

Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 15:17 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
>> On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 15:09 +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>>
>>> I'm planning to rent a van (in fact I should do that today) and could give
>>> you a lift from Stuttgart.
>> That'd be great too. When are you planning to leave from there?
>
> Hmm, seems we can't get to Stuttgart earlier than just after noon.
> Probably better if we just go straight by train then.

In Australia Arnd and I talked about the German cabal hiring one of
those 8 person mini busses and then sharing the cost. It would be an
ideal solution if they drive past Geneva and pick up some people here,
and it would only be a small detour. Cost wise the people who get picked
up in Geneva could contribute to the car instead of spending it on a
public bus to the resort. Maybe it would work for you to go to Basel or
Geneva by train and then get picked up by car?

We cannot get into the apartments at the resort before 17h00 but it
would probably make sense to arrive a little earlier and start sorting
out ski hire.

This is one of the reasons why I would like those coming in from abroad
to let us know their flight details ASAP so we can start planning (hint
hint!). So far I only received info from Grant and Martin Hicks.

Cheers,
Jes