Skigeek 2008

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Sun Aug 12 17:13:54 EDT 2007

On Fri, 10 August 2007 12:15:10 -0400, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> We would appreciate you letting us know as soon as possible whether
> you can make it. Answers along the lines:
>
>  a) I'll be there; I'll swim there if I have to.
>  b) I'd love to be there and there's a good chance I'll make it
>  c) I've like to go but the chances are 50/50
>  d) My name is still Werner; I am still here just to heckle!

d)
While not being Werner, the chances of convincing both Claudia and
myself to go somewhere code are low.  Surfgeek would be quite another
matter, though. :)

Jörn

--
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of
his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full