Skiers Missing In Action

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Wed Oct 25 11:13:45 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 10:44 -0400, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> If I incorrectly forgot to put your name into one of the buckets,
> please let me know too.

I replied (in private) to David's final call as follows:

        I'm afraid I can't make it due to plans for another longish
        vacation early next year. I appreciate the invitation and wish
        everybody a great time in the Alps.

> linux-kernel at hansmi.ch (local and might stop by for a day or two)

I guess that might be an option for me as well though, as I don't live
too far away.