update....

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Wed Nov 8 14:11:56 EST 2006

Hi,

for all of you kind souls who have sent me money, I thought you would
be pleased to hewar I have put it to good use and bought a yacht
... oh wait! In fact I made a mistake and paid the deposit on the ski
apartments!

So, if you didn't think it before, I can that this is now for real! I
even received a fancy paper receipt form the resort people today
acknowledging the deposit has been paid.

I'll try and do a summary with more details soon, but things have been
busy and I am off travelling on Sunday, so it may have to wait until I
am back.

Cheers,
Jes