You have been invited to join the Skigeek mailing list

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Fri Mar 3 05:51:11 EST 2006

Ben> On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 08:40 +0100, Jens Axboe wrote:
>> I've only been skiing once, so I'm by no means an expert. Unless
>> I'm mistaken, there are always ski schools for basically any level
>> of ability.

Ben> There are certainly lessons available there. We first need to get
Ben> a better idea of how many ppl to expect and how many are
Ben> interested in schooling but once that's done, we can certainly
Ben> organise lessons !

Yep, I'd expect there should be lessons at all levels, even for those
who've never seen snow before.

For some people we can probably also arrange for someone to show up
with a camcorder ;-)

Seriously, it's meant for anybody who is interested in skiing and/or
learning to ski and enjoy the time there.

Cheers,
Jes