You have been invited to join the Skigeek mailing list

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at
Thu Mar 2 17:06:27 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 13:21 -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Well, if it could be done in conjunction with a conference in the same
> general geographic locale, it might be a lot easier for some of us to
> make it.

Maybe, but piggybacking stuff on top of conferences doesn't really work
that well. People end up just too knackered to do both events properly,
and just want to get home.

> (LKS06, anyone?)  ;)

Case in point. It was _much_ better in San Jose, although admittedly
that's partly because we had a lot more to argue about that year.

And it'd be LKS07, anyway.