Low speed snow sports

Geert Uytterhoeven geert at linux-m68k.org
Mon Apr 24 16:40:48 EDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Val Henson wrote:
> 4. Lack of desire to join my two friends with broken bones from skiing.

I don't want to scare anyone, but there are worse things than broken bones,
even if they may not look that bad initially when they happen.

While some parts of my mind still cheer up when thinking about skiing (yes, it
was fun!), the smart part tells me I will never do it again.

Fortunately, there are other fun things you can do in the Alpes!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

				    Geert (who spent nearly half of 2000 in
					   sick-leave after a skiing accident)

P.S. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_cruciate_ligament