[Pcsclite-muscle] Best way to remotely use smart card?

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 02:21:11 PST 2023

Hi,
I was writing couple of paragraphs about the polkit authorization in
pcsc, how does it work, how it can be configured for special cases
like this as the whole polkit thing is quite under-documented in all
places I found:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html/security_hardening/assembly_controlling-access-to-smart-cards-using-polkit_security-hardening

This is about RHEL8, but most of the stuff should apply to Fedora too.

Let me know if it will help of if you could use some more information
in the documentation.

Jakub