[Pcsclite-muscle] New version of pcsc-lite: 2.0.0

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Fri Jun 9 11:44:22 PDT 2023

Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> writes:

> I just released a new version of pcsc-lite 2.0.0
>
> Changes:
> 2.0.0: Ludovic Rousseau
> - Adjust USB drivers path at run-time via environment variable
> PCSCLITE_HP_DROPDIR
> - Add '--disable-polkit' option
> - Reset eventCounter when a reader is removed
> - Add "polkit" in "pcscd -v" output if enabled
> - Doxygen: document SCARD_E_INVALID_VALUE for some functions
> - use secure_getenv(3) if available
> - Some other minor improvements

Thanks for maintaining and posting.

With packager hat on, the NEWS look like perhaps a bit bigger
improvements than a typical release, but I see no breaking changes.  Do
you view this as minor in terms of packaging, in that there is an
expectation that no user workflows will break and no software that uses
this will break?