[Pcsclite-muscle] AlcorMicro AU9560 reader and fast smart cards: help from crowd needed

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:26:40 PST 2023

Hello,

I got no feedback about my proposed patch.
I guess not so many people have a AlcorMicro AU9560 reader used with a
fast smart card.

If you have this reader in your laptop or as a stand alone reader
please try my proposed patch and report your results.
It can fix a problem (that is the goal), do nothing or create a regression.
In any case it is nice to report what you get.

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau