[Pcsclite-muscle] need to restart pcscd for USB after boot

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 01:51:31 PDT 2023

Le jeu. 17 août 2023 à 09:34, Johannes Berg
<johannes at sipsolutions.net> a écrit :
> but now it doesn't work, I tried a few times to use it for ssh login.

You need to find the application that is causing troubles.
I suggest to use list_pcsc_applications.sh from
https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/PCSC-contrib/blob/master/list_pcsc_applications.sh

> Then I restarted pcscd and basically the same things happen, except it
> works?

Yes, because the application that was blocking has "released" the reader.

> Full log here:
> https://p.sipsolutions.net/01897e99bf26357a.txt

Nothing interesting in the log.
The problem is on the applications side.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau