[Pcsclite-muscle] Proposal for a Web API for smart cards

Andreas Schwier andreas.schwier at cardcontact.de
Fri Aug 12 03:13:35 PDT 2022

Hi Daniel,

having such an API would be a great thing. Right now we need additional
applications on the host to integrate with smart cards in a web
application [1].

My feeling so far was, that browser manufacturer didn't want to
integrate with client side hardware.

Has that changed and who is driving this ?

Andreas

[1] https://www.openscdp.org/scriptingserver/remoteterminal.html