[Pcsclite-muscle] Workaround for missing suspend/resume

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:16:38 EDT 2020

Le mar. 26 mai 2020 à 13:41, Axel Braun <axel.braun at gmx.de> a écrit :

> Am Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 13:08:53 CEST schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:
> > Hello,

> > > I needed 8 years to collect the money to replace my T520 with the X1
> > > Extreme Gen 2 ;-)
> > > Mabe Lenovo has a developer advantage program?
> > > (No idea)
> >
> > You should report the problem to Lenovo.
>
> Done

Good.
I found your message in the forum and sent it to Mark Pearson from Lenovo.
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Other-Linux-Discussions/X1-Extreme-Gen2-card-reader-not-working-after-suspend-resume/m-p/5017410

> > Maybe Lenovo would sponsor my work and provide a laptop.

I have not yet received such an offer from Lenovo. Not too surprising :-)

> > Do Lenovo care about Linux support on their computers?
> > it looks like they do https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/pd031426
> > https://certification.ubuntu.com/hardware/201904-26993

At least they propose to provide some of their computers with a
GNU/Linux distribution pre-installed.

> Well, as soon as you hit the Lenovo support with a non-Windoze question you
> always the the standard answer 'ask your operating system manufacturer'. I
> guess the support comes more from some motivated employees than from the board
> of directors.

No sure.

Bye

--