[Pcsclite-muscle] Different behaviour with Select MF on Omnikey 5427 and 5022

Stephan Guilloux stephan.guilloux at crisalid.com
Tue Nov 3 08:08:56 EST 2020

It's yours, PCSCD and CCID, with the mentioned GO layer (I did not
even think the proprietary driver could work with it, by the way).
Anyway, in case this could be important too, the application is
running on Linux / Raspberry.

Stéphan.

Stéphan GUILLOUX
Ingénieur Développement Sr

40 avenue de la libération 57160 Châtel St-Germain
Tél. 03 87 65 98 80 / poste 221
stephan.guilloux at crisalid.com

LES LOGICIELS QUI VOUS DONNENT DES AILES ! - www.crisalid.com