[Pcsclite-muscle] CCID driver release

Ralph Prütting @ Active Key GmbH & Co. KG Ralph.Pruetting at activekey.de
Fri Jun 14 03:27:16 PDT 2019

Dear Dr. Roussea,

first I would like to express my appreciation for your work that you are putting into the CCID and PCSC drivers for the linux domain!

I am looking for a release version of the ccid driver that includes the support for "ACS ACR1252 reader". Checking your CCID git repository from https://salsa.debian.org/rousseau/CCID.git I found that this support was added on 2018-10-24 in a commit (https://salsa.debian.org/rousseau/CCID/commit/5adffb317bcae37144e6fad7840d8c0970851c25) after the latest issued release ccid-1.4.30. Subsequently I tested the latest published commit (2019-04-02 19:00:19) and could work with the smart card reader successfully. When do you plan to issue your next formal release of the ccid driver?

I assume that it is not possible to have two different ccid drivers coexisting on one linux host (e.g. the libccid and the acsccid), am I correct here? In order to support multiple USB CCID devices we need one generic driver that includes the support for all those, right?

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Ralph Prütting

Active Key GmbH & Co. KG
Tastaturen für Medizin, Industrie, Handel und Dienstleistung
Ralph Prütting
Brunnenäcker 6
91257 Pegnitz
Germany
Tel: +49 (0)9241 48337 0
Direkt: +49 (0)9241 48337 14
Mobil: +49 (0)151 4635 3071
Fax: +49 (0)9241 48337 29
Email: mailto:ralph.pruetting at activekey.de
Webpage: http://www.activekey.de/tastaturen/medizinische-tastaturen-und-m%C3%A4use
Shop: http://www.activekeyboards.eu/

Active Key GmbH & Co. KG
Firmensitz: Brunnenäcker 6, 91257 Pegnitz
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bayreuth, HRB 4193
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Hahn

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.