[Pcsclite-muscle] Very low cost PCSC card reader

Ertan Küçükoğlu ertan at cronosmedikal.com
Sat Feb 9 06:56:35 PST 2019

Hello,

Some card readers are preferred on top of others. I would like to find
myself a reader that is pcsclite compatible and very low cost as possible.

I currently use HID Omnikey 5422 which costs around USD 55. What I am
looking for is something lower than this device with possibly PNP support
for easy card handling.

I know there is a list of supported devices. I just do not know most
welcomed devices in that list. Once I learn possibly low cost devices, I
will start searching their availability and cost.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan Kucukoglu