[Pcsclite-muscle] Interaction pcsc-lite and Yubikey

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 00:50:06 PST 2019

Le jeu. 31 janv. 2019 à 22:40, Wolfgang Rosenauer
<wrosenauer at gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 4:19 PM Ludovic Rousseau
> <ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Why do you think something failed?
>
> Because there are bunch of "failed" messages in the logs and
> especially in the non-debug log.

You are not the first one to report a "problem" because some logs
indicates a failure. But there is no (real) failure in fact.
Maybe I should configure pcscd to be silent by default?

When something does not work any more, try to reboot first. Like on Windows :-)

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau