[Pcsclite-muscle] Firefox does not trigger pcsc start

Germano Massullo germano.massullo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:27:47 PDT 2018

Problem solved!
I carefully checked pcsc service and socket systemd unit files,
installed new Fedora and CentOS 7 virtual machines, then tried again.
I found out that once you install pcsc-lite, the command
# systemctl status pcscd.socket
will say that the socket is inactive.
Since on other VMs and machines I found out that the socket was active,
I felt that such incongruence was so strange, then I had a kind of
inspiration and I tought: "mmh perhaps if I reboot the system the socket
will be active?"
I tried, and yes, a simply reboot after pcsc installation, solved the
problem.

Probably running a reload of all systemd unit files will make not
necessary a complete system reboot :-)