[Pcsclite-muscle] How to replace/move the MUSCLE mailing list?

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Fri Oct 13 06:28:33 PDT 2017

Hello,

> Mailing list is a good thing to keep the same way as SO and other "modern
> channels" are good to broaden the community and make it easier for the "web
> generation" to access. At the same time SO has its own set of problems,
> such as noise from extremly low quality/lazy questions, but luckily there
> is a voting mechanism. Either way maybe it is time to retire the historical
> keyword, "muscle" and use either more generic (smartcard etc) or more
> technically precise (ccid, pcsc(-lite) etc) components, when naming things?

I also think that a mailing list is a good thing. I am more used to emails
than to web site support forums.

I accept David proposal to host the list at https://lists.infradead.org/.
It is also a good point to have the service admin using the list. If the
list has a problem David can have a look at the server logs :-)

I will keep you inform of the migration progress.
Thanks for your feedbacks

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau