[Pcsclite-muscle] SCardConnect() returns unresponsive card

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Thu May 18 02:03:58 PDT 2017

> Hello,

Hello,

> I am use PCSC-lite 1.8.20, ccid 1.4.26 for Microchip SEC1110 smart card
> reader.
> I used your sample C code (https://ludovicrousseau.
> blogspot.com.tr/2010/04/pcsc-sample-in-c.html) and I have a problem on
> SCardConnect(). Sometimes connection is successful. However, generally
> SCardConnect() returns "Card is unresponsive".
>
> Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04.5
> log.txt is attached.
>
> Any suggestion or information will be appreciated.
>

>From your log file the card is responding correctly.
But you have not executed your program so I can't find any error in it.

Please generate a new log file and reproduce the problem so usable error
trace is present in the log file.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau